DATE: Friday, September 6 2019.
TIME: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM.
LOCATION: Yew Dell Botanical Gardens.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: $75.00. Includes tastings and catered hors d’oeuvres by Ladyfingers Catering.
*NO REFUNDS ACCEPTED.
The South Oldham Rotary Club is hosting their Eighth Annual South Oldham Rotary Bourbon & Wine Experience at Yew Dell Gardens. What better way to spend the evening than strolling thru beautiful Yew Dell Gardens viewing the grounds and plantings, while having the opportunity to sample over 80 tastings of bourbons, wines, vodkas & moonshines as well as partaking in catered hors d’oeuvres by Ladyfingers Catering? A silent auction (donations welcome), as well as live music by the Misty Mountain String Band add to the entertainment. Proceeds will benefit local and international projects. Tickets are $75. Keep updated by joining our Facebook event page or for more info call Ron 502-387-8194.
Check back soon at this site to get a list of our 2019 Vendors. Until then, here were our vendors in 2018.
Pourings for South Oldham Rotary Bourbon & Wine Experience
- 1792-1792 Small Batch, 1792 Single Barrel, 1792 Full Proof
- Angel’s Envy-Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Finished in Port Barrels, Angel’s Envy Rye Whiskey Finished in Caribbean Rum Casks
- Ballotin Chocolate Whiskey-Ballotin Original Chocolate Whiskey, Ballotin Bourbon Ball Whiskey, Ballotin Caramel Turtle Whiskey, Ballotin Chocolate Mint Wiskey and Bourbon Ball Whiskey Sour
- BH Spirits-Wines of Illyria Plavac Mali (red medium body wine), Wines of Illyria Vranac (red full body wine), Emperial Vineyards Rose Saumon (Rose), Wines of Illyria Zilavka (dry white wine) and Daruvar Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc
- Four Roses-
- Heaven Hill-Larceny & a Larceny Cherry Lemonade
- Jackson Family Wines-Kendall Jackson Pinot Noir, LaCrema Monterey Chardonnay
- Jefferson’s-Jefferson’s Reserve, Jefferson’s Barrel Aged Manhattan and Jefferson’s Ocean
- Jeptha Creed-Jeptha Creed Apple Pie Moonshine and a cocktail with Jeptha Creed Blueberry Flavored Vodka
- Kandies of Kentucky-Blackberry Whiskey, Caffe Hazelnut and Caramel Bourbon, Amaretto, Angel’s Share, Berries’n’Wine, Blackberry Whiskey, Butterfinger, Caffe Hazelnut, Caramel Bourbon, Cherry Bourbon, Coconut Rum, Lemon Brickle, Mint Julep, Noire Berry, Peach Bourbon, Peanut Butter, Peppermint Mocha, Raspberry Cream, Tangerine Dream, Toffee Brickle, Traditional and Wine’s Passion.
- Kentucky Artisan Distillery-Whiskey Row
- Limestone Branch-Yellowstone Select Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Minor Case Straight Whiskey Rye
- Little Kentucky River Winery-Kentucky Rain, Hunter’s Bottom, Dance in the Rain, 1812, Smokehouse Red, Country Road, Plum Sinful, Miss Bessie’s Pick
- Luc Belaire-Rose, Lux and Gold
- Lux Row Distillery-Ezra Brooks, Rebel Yell, Blood Oath, David Nicholson Bourbons
- Maker’s Mark-Makers, Makers 46, Makers Cask Strength, Strawberry Basil Lemonade Cocktail
- Michters-Michter’s US1 Kentucky Straight Small Batch Bourbon, Michter’s US1 Kentucky Straight Single Barrel Rye, Farmers Gin and Crop Cucumber Vodka
- Old 502 Winery-Bourbon Barrel Red, Bourbon Barrel White, Kentucky Lady and Sin Gria
- Rivulet Artisan Pecan Liqueur-
- Sazerac-Buffalo Trace, Wheatley Vodka, Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream, Eagle Rare
- Titos Handmade Vodka
- Wadelyn Ranch-Single Barrel, Barrel Proof Bourbon